Amateur photography for the meticulous connoisseur (or some facsimile thereof).
__________________________________________

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Miracle.

If you were to ask me what the best camera is, I would say "the one you have with you." Obviously, I don't always carry around a DSLR but I do have my iPhone with me about 99.9% of the time. Sometimes you have to sacrifice quality just to get the picture. I was glad to have the opportunity to meet and photograph Gary on Music Row in Nashville. Gary caught my eye with this sign and the fact that he was wearing a penguin outfit. He said he wore that "ridiculous" outfit (his words) because he was hungry and needed money. Great to meet you Gary. Good luck, brother.  This picture is #12 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100strangers.com

No comments: